Freelance positions available.
Slow Growth is looking for an experienced cinematographer to capture footage for our videos, courses and social content. You’ll be working with a passionate team of creatives on their pursuit to build quality content for creators and self-development aficionados around the world. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborating with our producer & director to plan shoots
- Filming content for online content and courses.
- Taking photos for our website, blog & social accounts.
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 2 year of experience as a cinematographer.
- You’ve worked extensively with cinema cameras.
- You know how to plan and produce shoots on your own.
- You have experience taking and editing photos.
- You’re a self-starter and committed to “figuring it out”.
More about the role
As a Slow Growth cinematographer you’d work one on one with our founder Matt D’Avella to produce content for videos and courses.
Think this role is for you? Fill out the application below…
Sorry, no recruiters, please.