Slow Growth is looking for a community manager & customer support specialist that has a passion for bringing people together and cultivating community.
You’ll be joining Slow Growth in our pursuit to build a strong community, effective tools and no b.s. courses that give students practical skills for life. As a Slow Growth Community Manager you can work from anywhere in the world. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Manage social media activity for Slow Growth.
- Help to foster a community on the @slowgrowth social pages by interacting with people, answering questions & helping to stir up conversation.
- Moderating and supporting Slow Growth students in the private Slack channel.
- Resolve any support issues or sales questions that arise via email or social.
- Help curate processes and systems for handling customer support issues.
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a community manager.
- You’re interested in self-development, creativity & filmmaking.
- You’re a compassionate and effective communicator.
- You can bring a voice to Slow Growth that is welcoming and inclusive.
- You’re a self-starter and committed to “figuring it out”.
- Experience planning & managing social media content.
- Experience creating content for social media.
- Experience growing audiences on social media.
About Slow Growth Academy
At Slow Growth we’re trying to change the face of online courses and self-development content. In a space that’s often filled with cliche content, cheap tactics and false promises, we’re looking to build a no b.s. relationship with our audience. The content that you create will reach hundreds of thousands of people and make a real impact on their lives.
Think this role is for you? Apply below!Apply Now
Sorry, no recruiters, please.