Slow Growth is looking for a Community Manager with 2+ years experience that has a passion for bringing people together & cultivating community.
You’ll be joining a passionate team of creators and artists led by filmmaker Matt D’Avella. At Slow Growth we’re working to build a community of like-minded creators and self-development nerds (slow pokes 🦥) that understand good things come to those who put in the small steps each day.
As the Slow Growth Community Manager you can work from anywhere in the world. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience (scroll down to see our benefits).
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage a plan to encourage engagement, including online events, AMAs, meetups, surveys, discussion prompts and an ambassador program.
- Foster a positive and lively discussion by interacting with the Slow Growth community, answering questions & helping to elevate conversations.
- Recruit and manage a team of volunteer moderators.
- Resolve issues or sales questions that arise within the community.
- Curate content and resource ideas from conversations in the community.
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 2+ years of experience as a community manager.
- You’re interested in self-development & creativity.
- You’re a compassionate and effective communicator.
- You can bring a voice to Slow Growth that is welcoming and inclusive.
- You’re a self-starter and committed to “figuring it out”.
- Bonus: You have copywriting & content creation experience.
Slow Growth Benefits
At Slow Growth we practice what we preach. That means we offer a wide range of benefits and make rest a mandatory part of the job. See all our employee benefits below:
🌴 Unlimited Vacation (15 days required): Burnout is real. Vacation is **required.** Whether you go to Cabo or just do a staycation and binge watch The Office, we want to make sure you get time to unwind. We will actively remind you to take your vacation time throughout the year.
🎅 15 Paid Government Holidays: From New Year’s Day to a Christmas break, you’ll get 15 paid Holidays off.
🤒 Unlimited Sick Time: Not feeling well, take the day. Have the flu, take the week. We don’t cap sick time.
🕚 Flexible Hours: Coordinate with the team to work your preferred hours.
👩⚕️ Health Benefits (U.S. Employees): We offer medical, dental, vision, & life insurance to all full-time employees in the United States. We cover 100% of the premium for employees medical insurance.
💰 401(k) Retirement Plan (U.S. Employees): We offer a 401(k) group retirement plan through Vanguard with a matching contribution model.
👪 Parental Leave: 8 weeks paid parental leave for anyone welcoming a new baby into family.
Think this role is for you? Apply below!
Community Manager Position
Sorry, no recruiters, please.