Slow Growth is looking for a Content Creator who can come up with big ideas, produce dynamic video content and help push the slow growth message forward in culture. This role is right for you if you’re fired up about the idea of making content on self-development, creativity & filmmaking.
As a Slow Growth Content Creator you can work from anywhere in the world. You’ll be joining Slow Growth in our pursuit to build a strong community, effective tools and no b.s. courses that give students practical skills for life. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Researching & coming up with ideas for new content.
- Writing online content across multiple channels including YouTube, blog, newsletter & Instagram. This content reaches hundreds of thousands of people each week.
- Producing & planning big content ideas for YouTube.
- Creatively planning content to fit natively across multiple social channels.
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 2 years experience as an online creator (i.e. you make social content on platforms like YouTube, Instagram or TikTok).
- You have at least 2 years experience writing content (blogs, essays, etc.).
- You have a strategic mindset that isn’t afraid to bring big ideas to the table.
- You have a clear, informative & engaging writing style (that’s not cliche).
- You are a self-starter and committed to “figuring it out”.
About Slow Growth Academy
At Slow Growth we’re trying to change the face of online courses and self-development content. In a space that’s often filled with cliche content, cheap tactics and false promises, we’re looking to build a no b.s. relationship with our audience. The content you create will reach hundreds of thousands of people and make a real impact on their lives.
Think this role is for you? Apply below!Apply Now
Sorry, no recruiters, please.