Self-Development Content Writer
Slow Growth is looking for a content writer that has a passion for self-development and a knack for finding engaging stories. This role is for someone who is deeply curious and has a writing style that can cut through the noise.
You’ll be joining Slow Growth in our pursuit to build a strong community, effective tools and no b.s. courses that give students practical skills for life. As a Slow Growth Content Writer you can work from anywhere in the world. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Researching ideas for new content.
- Writing self-development content for our newsletter & blog.
- Planning and writing courses for Slow Growth Academy.
- Creatively repurposing content to fit natively across multiple social channels.
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience writing long-form content (blogs, essays, etc.).
- You have a strategic mindset and you aren’t afraid to bring big ideas to the table.
- You never start articles with the phrase “Webster’s dictionary defines…”
- You have a clear, informative & engaging writing style (that’s not cliche).
- You’re a self-starter and committed to “figuring it out”.
- Experience writing video scripts.
- Experience writing courses.
- Interested in creativity & filmmaking.
More about Slow Growth Academy:
At Slow Growth we’re trying to change the face of online courses and self-development content. In a space that’s often filled with cliche content, cheap tactics and false promises, we’re looking to build a no b.s. relationship with our audience. The content that you create will reach hundreds of thousands of people and make a real impact on their lives.
Think this role is for you? Fill out the application below…Apply Now
Sorry, no recruiters, please.