Freelance opportunities available.
Slow Growth is looking for an experienced graphic designer that can deliver beautiful work to any medium. This role is for someone who understands how to tell engaging stories through design and is a devil for the details.
You’ll be joining Slow Growth in our pursuit to build a strong community, effective tools and no b.s. courses that give students practical skills for life. As a Slow Growth Designer you can work from anywhere in the world. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience.
Here’s what you’ll be designing:
- Digital products and tools (courses, applications, etc.).
- Sales pages for courses & digital products at slowgrowth.com.
- Content for 85k+ followers on @slowgrowth (and other future social channels).
- Slides and illustrations for course content.
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 3 years experience as a graphic designer for web & social.
- You can take an idea and elevate it into a compelling piece of social content.
- You can creatively repurpose content to fit natively across multiple social channels.
- You can match the aesthetic of the Slow Growth brand (new branding can be seen here).
- You have an ability to tell engaging stories through design.
- You have a strategic mindset that isn’t afraid to bring big ideas to the table.
- You’re a self-starter and you’re committed to “figuring it out”.
- Experience wireframing.
- Experience with UX/UI.
- Interested in self-development, filmmaking & creativity.
About Slow Growth Academy
At Slow Growth we’re trying to change the face of online courses and self-development content. In a space that’s often filled with cliche content, cheap tactics and false promises, we’re looking to build a no b.s. relationship with our audience. The content that you create will reach hundreds of thousands of people and make a real impact on their lives.
Think this role is for you? Apply below!Apply Now
Sorry, no recruiters, please.