Social Media Manager
Slow Growth is looking for a Social Media Manager that has 2+ years experience managing social media accounts for brands and/or creators.
You’ll be joining a passionate team of creators and artists led by filmmaker Matt D’Avella. At Slow Growth we’re working to build a community of like-minded creators and self-development nerds (slow pokes 🦥) that understand good things come to those who put in the small steps each day.
This position is remote but applicants in the Eastern Time Zone are preferred, as social posts and interaction will primarily occur between 9am and 5pm EST. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience (scroll down to see our benefits).
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Create and manage content calendars for Matt D’Avella & Slow Growth social media accounts (including YouTube, Instagram & TikTok).
- Repurpose hero content from blogs, YouTube videos and newsletters into smaller pieces of social content.
- Write engaging captions with personality for social content (we’re allergic to bland and boring copy).
- Interact with our audience across our social accounts by commenting, responding to DM’s & helping to stir up conversation.
- Find interesting articles, resources & UGC that align with the Slow Growth philosophy to share via Instagram Stories.
- Review and analyze performance of social content and provide guidance on how to best adapt the role of social content in our overall content strategy.
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 2 years experience as a social media manager, including copywriting and content creation.
- You’re interested in self-development & creativity.
- You’re a self-starter and committed to “figuring it out”.
- You’re a compassionate and effective communicator.
- You can bring a voice to Slow Growth that is welcoming and inclusive.
- You have experience growing audiences on social media.
Slow Growth Benefits
At Slow Growth we practice what we preach. That means we offer a wide range of benefits and make rest a mandatory part of the job. See all our employee benefits below:
🌴 Unlimited Vacation (15 days required): Burnout is real. Vacation is **required.** Whether you go to Cabo or just do a staycation and binge watch The Office, we want to make sure you get time to unwind. We will actively remind you to take your vacation time throughout the year.
🎅 15 Paid Government Holidays: From New Year’s Day to a Christmas break, you’ll get 15 paid Holidays off.
🤒 Unlimited Sick Time: Not feeling well, take the day. Have the flu, take the week. We don’t cap sick time.
🕚 Flexible Hours: Coordinate with the team to work your preferred hours.
👩⚕️ Health Benefits (U.S. Employees): We offer medical, dental, vision, & life insurance to all full-time employees in the United States. We cover 100% of the premium for employees medical insurance.
💰 401(k) Retirement Plan (U.S. Employees): We offer a 401(k) group retirement plan through Vanguard with a matching contribution model.
👪 Parental Leave: 8 weeks paid parental leave for anyone welcoming a new baby into family.
Think this role is for you? Apply below!Apply Now
Sorry, no recruiters, please.