Freelance opportunities available.
Slow Growth is looking for an experienced video editor with a knack for telling stories that break through the noise. If you want to spend your days tackling challenging edits and making video content that impacts hundreds of thousands of people then this position is for you.
You’ll be joining Slow Growth in our pursuit to build a strong community, effective tools and no b.s. courses that give students practical skills for life. As a Slow Growth Video Editor you can work from anywhere in the world. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Organize and edit Slow Growth Academy video courses. You will start with the raw footage and edit the lessons into compelling long-form video content that will live on slowgrowth.com.
- Identify creative solutions for difficult editing problems (and communicate directly with our director to identify additional content that needs to be filmed).
- Finalize lessons by mixing sound, color grading, exporting and uploading the final videos to a shared Google Drive.
- Edit scroll-stopping social content to help promote courses.
- Select and edit any photos for use on social media, web assets and thumbnails for each lesson.
- Edit social media video content for 80k+ Instagram followers (and reformatting content to natively fit IG Stories, IGTV, TikTok, etc).
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a video editor.
- You are highly proficient in FCPX or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You know your way around Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop
- You can work autonomously within given frameworks
- Bonus: You’re passionate about self-development
- Bonus x2: You know your way around a camera and can film additional content for Slow Growth.
- You’re a self-starter and committed to “figuring it out”.
- Experience planning & managing social media content.
- Experience creating content for social media.
- Experience growing audiences on social media.
More about Slow Growth Academy:
At Slow Growth we’re trying to change the face of online courses and self-development content. In a space that’s often filled with cliche content, cheap tactics and false promises, we’re looking to build a no b.s. relationship with our audience. The content that you create will reach hundreds of thousands of people and make a real impact on their lives.
Think this role is for you? Fill out the application below…Apply Now
Sorry, no recruiters, please.