Freelance opportunities available.
Slow Growth is looking for an experienced wordpress developer with a history of delivering well tested and clean code. If you want to spend your days helping build Slow Growth and improving the experience for thousands of students then this position is for you.
You’ll be joining Slow Growth in our pursuit to build a strong community, effective tools and no b.s. courses that give students practical skills for life. As a Slow Growth WordPress Developer you can work from anywhere in the world. Compensation is competitive and will match your experience.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Building snappy landing pages based off of provided creative assets (PSDs/Sketch/XD) that are performance optimized.
- Updating & testing wordpress and all of our plugins to make sure we run the latest, most secure, and stable code available.
- Add additional features as needed to enhance student experience and deliver a first class product that inspires students.
- Reviewing and making improvements to existing codebase to ensure all code is up to the latest standards.
- Monitor site performance and identify areas of improvement.
This gig’s right for you if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with WordPress & WooCommerce.
- You have experience working with MySql/InnoDB
- You love spaghetti but hate spaghetti code.
- You have experience working with GitHub.
- You can work autonomously within given frameworks.
- You’re scrappy and committed to “figuring it out”
- Experience with Cloudfront or similar CDN.
- Experience with Genesis Framework.
- Experience with Sensei LMS.
- Experience with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
About Slow Growth Academy
At Slow Growth we’re trying to change the face of online courses and self-development content. In a space that’s often filled with cliche content, cheap tactics and false promises, we’re looking to build a no b.s. relationship with our audience. The content that you create will reach hundreds of thousands of people and make a real impact on their lives.
Think this role is for you? Apply below!
WordPress Developer Role
Sorry, no recruiters, please.